Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time..

Time..

Time is something we need yet we lack so much. I am starting to really understand the meaning of "I've got no time". When i was younger, I never really understood the significance of this. I always thought this was adults' way of not doing what you wanted or just their excuse of not playing with you or not taking you out. But someone once told me we all have 24 hours a day. If people can do wonders with this time how come you can't?

I want to learn and do so much more than what I am doing now but I can't. "No Time?" I hate to hear myself say this. It makes me so uncare-ish if i say this to friends. It makes me sound like "I've got better stuff to do than to spend time with you". But that aint the case. I really do have a lot of things to do with my extremely jam packed schedule. I don't mean to keep turing you guys down on your offers. I would love to go and join you guys. But I just can't. And so i wonder deep inside how people with those excellent results and sky high kokurikulm marks do it all.. The popular, smart, and active in kokurikulum students..

Haven't u?

No comments: