Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hmm.. Love?

This is such a random post but then again she challenged me to do it so here it is..
On labour day, 1st May my wonderful and most dedicated school organised a ' Student Excellence Camp' to improve and increase our knowledge about PMR and SPM subjects. Being a student who falls under one of these categorises, I attended this camp and sadly found it to be very boring. However the only thing I learnt that was of use to me is this.

The English instructor whose name i fail to remember said this:-
"To write a good English essay, one must use all your senses. Write about how that person feels, sees, smells, tastes and also hears"

So here it is..
My first attempt to use what he taught us. Someone gave me this title..

"My Lover"

The sight of him in his short khaki surf pants and Hawaiian shirt brought my heart racing. The bright coloured shirt he wore made him look stunningly handsome. He shook his wet hazel-brown hair and ruffled it as he stepped into the room. His baby blue eyes twinkled with happiness as he stared straight at me making my heart melt. "Hey, miss me?" he murmured as he embraced me in a bear-like hug. I failed to answer as his masculine cologne wafted to my nose making it impossible to think of anything else. His slighty sweaty yet spicy aroma made me desire his touch. He smiled mischieviously as I stroked his hair and slowly caress his face. He stared at me for a moment before bending forward to plant his beautifully shaped lips on mine. My mind when blank and all questions were forgotton as his warm skin made contact with me for all I could think about was the absolutely perfect man that was holding me in his arms.

* I hope it's not too much. I kind of wrote it in school but edited it a lil here and there*

2 comments:

Thissvane said...

such a sweet way of describing your lover sher maine... it sounds like as though you have experienced this before!!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet...
u describing in the way the person looks alive..